Carey Kulp, CIPP/US, helps clients protect one of their most valuable assets: their brands.
Drawing on more than 10 years’ experience in intellectual property law, Carey counsels her clients on strategies to identify and develop protectable IP as well as the prosecution of high quality trademarks. Her brand protection services extend through enforcement and anti-counterfeiting measures.
Carey also manages and prosecutes trademark portfolios for a variety of clients in a wide array of industries. She advises clients on trademark filing strategy, handles global domain name disputes, and partners with clients to help them prioritize their goals in all aspects of building and protecting brands in a global economy.
Carey is also a member of the firm’s privacy and data security group and is a certified Information Privacy Professional.
Previous Work and Industry Experience
Prior to joining the firm, Carey worked for a defense litigation firm and served as law clerk to the Honorable Cynthia Covie-Leese of the Superior Court of New Jersey.
Life Beyond Law
Carey loves a good book, the arts, and travel. She finds great satisfaction exploring places with her family in and around Philadelphia and discovering the many hidden treasures it contains.
Insights & Resources
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 04.04.2022
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 03.21.2022
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 10.29.2021
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 09.30.2021
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 09.09.2021
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 08.23.2021
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 07.19.2021
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 06.30.2021
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 04.22.2021
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 01.28.2021
- Judiciary Responds to Cybersecurity Breach: New Procedure Enacted to Safeguard Highly Sensitive DocumentsImagine That IP Law Blog, 01.12.2021
- Trouble Ahead for Global Data Exchanges: The Court of Justice of the EU Strikes Down “Privacy Shield”Imagine That IP Law Blog, 07.24.2020
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 03.09.2020
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 06.19.2019
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/U.S. (CIPP/US)
- Professional Certificate in Anti-Counterfeiting and Brand Protection from the A-CAPP at Michigan State University
- Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Support Center for Child Advocates, volunteer
- Friends of Historic Sedgeley, member – Board of Governors