IPromise Charitable Giving Fund
Volpe Koenig is deeply committed to giving back to the communities in which we live and work. In 2007, Volpe Koenig established the IPromise Charitable Giving Fund to assist Greater Philadelphia Metro area nonprofit organizations with continuing their missions and establishing new programs. To date, IPromise has awarded well over $500,000 to grant recipients
Recognizing the fundraising challenges faced by non-profits in recent years, the IPromise award has been revised for 2023 and will now award one $40,000 grant to a single qualifying organization. In addition, the application process is open to previous IPromise winners who have not received a grant in the past five years.
All qualifying organizations are invited to an application process that usually is open early June through mid-August each year. Funds are generally disbursed in December or January.
All organizations in the following categories are eligible to apply:
- Arts, Culture and Humanities
- Community Development
- Education and Research
- Environment and Animals
- Health, Human Services & Youth Development
- Veteran Services
The 2023 application process will open from June 12, 2023 through August 18, 2023
IPromise Giving Fund Application Form »
General Application Criteria
- Organization has 501(c)(3) status and is at least two years old.
- Organization has an annual operating budget of less than $10 million.
- Organization has a mission that falls into either of the two eligible categories listed.
- Organization is dedicated to supporting programs that enhance the quality of life in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Metro Area.
- Churches and religious institutions
- Organizations promoting religious affiliations or political activities
- Programs accessible only to paying membership
- Scholarships, fellowships or tuition assistance programs
See IPromise Application Criteria
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Past Grant Recipients
The Barn at Spring Brook Farm
Garden of Health
Minds Matter of Philadelphia
Angel Flight East
RealLife Community Development Corporation
Welcoming a Stranger
Greater Norristown Area Police Athletic League
ElderNet of Lower Merion and Narberth
Smith Memorial Playground and Playhouse
Dress for Success of Mercer County
New Leash of Life USA
The Mercer Museum
Interfaith Hospitality Network- Main Line
Urban Tree Connection
Last Change Ranch
Kisses for Kyle Foundation
Pennsylvania School for the Deaf
After School Activities Partnerships
Canine Partners for Life
St. Edmond’s Home for Children