Summer Law Clerk Program
At Volpe Koenig, you’ll find that mentoring matters. Your development as a legal professional helps us help our clients and helps us thrive as a team. Our Summer Law Clerk Program is structured and comprehensive—we are committed to doing all that we can to help you succeed:
- Shareholder and associate mentors will be assigned to guide you from day one.
- You will have regular, individual meetings with your mentors to exchange ideas, set short-term and long-term professional goals, strategize on ways to achieve those goals, and review your progress.
- Mentors will also offer coaching on legal skills development, client development, marketing, and time management.
- We are an open-door firm when it comes to our young professionals—that means access to your mentors and all firm shareholders. Shareholders want to know you and they want you to know them. At Volpe Koenig, that’s actually possible.
At Volpe Koenig, you’ll also find:
- The opportunity to do meaningful, varied, and challenging work.
- Interactions with IP professionals.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- The excitement of working in the heart of one of the world’s great cities.
- A dedicated and creative group of people who work hard, take care of our clients, and look out for one another.
Our team is composed of IP professionals who are simultaneously well-rounded in intellectual property law and technology. More than 70% of our attorneys and professionals have industry experience. We are a dedicated and creative group of people who work hard, take care of our clients, and look out for one another.
To apply for our Summer Law Clerk Program, please send your resume, cover letter and 1-2 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
The firm generally does interviews for the Summer Law Clerk Program in the month of February.
See articles written by Volpe Koenig Law Clerks
Volpe Koenig provides worldwide client counseling on patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, technology transfers, due diligence, licensing and enforcement of intellectual property rights in service to a diverse roster of U.S. and multinational clients.