Emily A. Denisco
Emily’s practice focuses on patent prosecution of a wide range of inventions including mechanical, electrical, chemical, medical, and computer technologies. She assists in the preparation of domestic and foreign patent applications. Emily enjoys staying up-to-date on legal precedent especially in the field of patent eligibility.
Emily also coaches the Intellectual Property Moot Court Teams of Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law. Her teams have placed top in the nation in various competitions for both writing and oral advocacy.
Life Beyond Law
Emily is an avid equestrian and regularly competes with her horse Carlos in both the hunter and equitation disciplines. She enjoys hiking, camping and visiting the National Parks. She also enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 05.09.2022
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 12.02.2021
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 01.14.2020
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 04.02.2018
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 02.26.2018
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 01.05.2018
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association
- Chiefs in Intellectual Property
- Anti-Defamation League’s Glass Leadership Institute
- Young Friends of Philly Fights Cancer
- Young Friends of The Philadelphia Orchestra
Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D.
Mount Holyoke College, B.S., Biology