Alok concentrates his practice on all aspects of intellectual property, including litigation, prosecution, licensing, valuation, and brokerage. He is also a registered patent agent with the USPTO.
Throughout his career, Alok has worked with a wide array of complex hardware and software technologies including wireless and cellular communications, semiconductor devices, vehicle telematics, home automation, LED lighting, and medical devices.
Previous Work and Industry Experience
Prior to joining Volpe Koenig, Alok worked at both intellectual property law firms and a management consulting firm in the Chicago IL area where he served as strategic legal and business counsel for numerous high-tech industries. Before attending law school, he also gained valuable experience working as a consultant for Accenture LLP in its Network and Wireless Technology practice group.
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 02.04.2021
Honors and Activities
- Selected to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® - Rising Star list, published by Thomson Reuters, (2021) View methodology used for selection.
- No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
DePaul University College of Law, J.D.
University of Wisconsin - Madison, B.S., Electrical Engineering
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office