Alok concentrates his practice on all aspects of intellectual property, including prosecution, litigation, licensing, valuation, and brokerage. Throughout his career, Alok has worked with a wide array of complex hardware and software technologies including wireless and cellular communications, medical devices, semiconductors, vehicle telematics, home automation, and LED lighting.
Prior to working with any client, Alok takes the time to understand both their legal and business objectives so he can best serve their needs. He does not have a “one-size-fits-all” mentality and works closely with each client to develop a strategy that best achieves their goals.
Previous Work and Industry Experience
Prior to joining Volpe Koenig, Alok worked at a boutique IP litigation firm where he served as lead associate on several litigation and licensing matters. Alok also worked at an intellectual property and management consulting firm where he provided strategic legal and business counsel for high-tech industries and supported the firms patent brokerage and licensing business. Before attending law school, he gained valuable experience working as a consultant for Accenture in its Network and Wireless Technology practice group.
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 02.04.2021
Alok has prosecution, litigation, and licensing experience in a variety of fields, including:
- Data Analysis
- Home Automation and Smart Home Devices
- Vehicle to Anything (V2X) communications
- Vehicle telematics
- Home automation
- LED lighting
Honors and Activities
- Selected to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® - Rising Star list, published by Thomson Reuters, (2021) View methodology used for selection.
- No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
DePaul University College of Law, J.D.
University of Wisconsin - Madison, B.S., Electrical Engineering
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office