Chelsea A. Steadman
Chelsea is an associate attorney with a wealth of experience in trademark and copyright matters.
Over her career, she has represented clients of all sizes with their U.S. and foreign intellectual property portfolios. Her work includes domestic and international clearance, filing, prosecution, management, due diligence, and enforcement matters. Chelsea routinely handles IP licensing, joint development agreements, and other written agreements, as well as issues such as domain name disputes and false advertising.
When it comes to client counseling and branding strategy, Chelsea takes a holistic approach in isolating her clients' needs and wants while being a zealous advocate for both.
Life Beyond Law
A New England native, Chelsea enjoys gardening and spending time with her family.
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 02.22.2024
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 01.25.2024
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 01.19.2024
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 01.05.2024
- “Hey AI, draw me like one of your French girls” – Court Holds AI-Generated Art Cannot be CopyrightedImagine That IP Law Blog, 08.21.2023
University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, J.D., LL.M. in Intellectual Property
Emerson College., B.F.A. Screenwriting
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire