Volpe Koenig is seeking a Patent Agent with technical experience in telecommunications. This position is based either in our Philadelphia, PA office or as a totally remote position.
- Preparation and prosecution of patent applications;
- Preparation of claim charts to products and industry standards, such as 3GPP LTE and NR standards, and IEEE 802.11 WiFi standards, demonstrating
infringement, support, and validity;
- Manage a large docket of domestic and foreign patent prosecution, and direct foreign counsel;
- Develop portfolio strategies and effectively communicate with clients.
Skills and Experience:
- At least a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Physics, or similar discipline;
- Admission to practice before the US Patent Office;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex information in a concise manner and be able to think on their feet;
- 1-3 years’ experience working with patents;
- Strong technical experience in telecommunications and related industry standards.
We offer a competitive benefits and salary package, including but not limited to:
- Health, vision, and dental benefits with employer contribution to individual and family monthly premiums;
- Life insurance;
- Short term disability insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- 401(k) with match;
- Discretionary bonuses;
- Discounted corporate gym membership;
- Flexible work/life balance.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their cover letter, resume, and writing samples via email to the Executive Director, Jerry Wyckoff.
About Volpe Koenig
Volpe Koenig, a full service IP law firm with a global reach, is expanding its electrical patent practice in order to meet our clients’ growing needs. We have more than 40 intellectual property attorneys, patent agents, and technical advisors practicing in all areas of technology. We serve a diverse roster of U.S. and foreign clients.
Volpe Koenig is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in enjoying the practice of law, you can inquire in confidence by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.