Danielle C. Kucera
Danielle’s practice focuses on domestic and foreign patent prosecution, primarily in the areas of medical devices and electrical components.
Danielle uses her broad technical background to assist clients in obtaining patents to protect their technology involving medical devices, electrical components, software and business methods, and computer technology.
Previous Work and Industry Experience
Prior to joining Volpe Koenig, Danielle worked as an automation engineer, designing, programming and testing control systems for several large biopharmaceutical companies throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Life Beyond Law
Danielle enjoys long runs, skiing, and spending time with friends and family.
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 10.06.2021
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 04.14.2021
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 09.13.2019
- Imagine That IP Law Blog, 03.24.2017
- American Intellectual Property law Association
- Lehigh Lawyers Association
Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D.
Lehigh University, B.S., Biopharmaceutical Engineering
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office