Marketing Coordinator Part-Time
Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator assists with various marketing projects and tasks including internal communications, graphic design, content creation, social media, events and research to achieve firm goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists with social media calendar, monitoring, post creation and posting of social media content to firm platforms.
- Creates and produces monthly employee newsletter and other internal communications.
- Monitors, tracks and assists with submissions for attorney recognition programs such as Super Lawyers, Chambers, Best Lawyers etc.
- Assists with list management of employees, clients, prospects and other contacts in firm CRM or other databases.
- Maintains, edits and tracks calendars for blog content, outside article submissions, events, podcasts, webinars etc.
- Assists with writing of press releases for firm announcements such as new attorneys and professionals, attorney recognition awards, etc.
- Creates bios and coordinate head shots for new attorneys.
- Edits and posts content on firm website.
- Assists with writing and design for print and electronic collateral development, podcasts, webinars, PPT presentations, newsletters, promotions and campaigns.
- Assist with event coordination and marketing collateral/giveaway inventory management.
- Assists with marketing research and competitive intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience in an agency or in-house department. Professional services experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent verbal, written, computer and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with problem solving skills and the curiosity to seek out available resources to successfully drive projects forward.
Please send resume and cover letter to Anna Malandra, Director of Marketing email@example.com
Volpe Koenig provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Volpe Koenig complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.