Intellectual Property Litigation Attorney
We will invest in your growing legal career as you invest in our clients by providing high quality legal services with a strong focus on customer service. We offer a competitive compensation structure, business development support, and dedicated staff support to enhance your practice. For experienced practitioners, we offer the flexibility to customize your work/life balance.
- Pre-litigation fact investigation and development;
- Drafting of pleadings and discovery requests/responses;
- Document review and litigation fact development;
- Fact and expert witness deposition preparation;
- Legal research for motion writing;
- Trademark Oppositions
- Inter partes review (IPR)
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or Physics is preferred but not required.
- TTAB/PTAB experience a plus but not required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex information in a concise manner and be able to think on their feet;
- 1-5 years of legal experience;
We offer a competitive benefits and salary package, including but not limited to:
- Health, vision and dental benefits with employer contribution to individual and family monthly premiums;
- Life insurance;
- Short term disability insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- 401(k) with match;
- Discretionary bonuses;
- Remote and in-office working options
Interested candidates are asked to submit their cover letter, resume, and writing samples via email to the Executive Director, Jerry Wyckoff.